There's no shortage of dogs in the city of Philadelphia, and Seger Dog Park is always attracting new faces - both canine & human. That's why we love hosting seasonal events and casual get-togethers throughout the year to get to know our neighbors. We believe the only way to create a positive environment at the park is through conversation and engagement with our community.
This year we introduced Woofstock - a weekly summer concert series at the park. We're extending this series until the end of September 2018 and plan to bring it back next year!
Check out all of our seasonal events below and follow us on Facebook for updates.
Tuesday evenings 5:30-7:30 PM
Our weekly summer concert series featuring local musicians and food trucks. Dog owners and community members alike are invited to attend and enjoy the live music. Bring your pups to play in the off-leash dog run or bring family & friends to picnic on the grassy hillside of the park.
Barks on tap
First Thursday of the month; 4-8 PM
The city’s traveling beer garden comes to our park three times a year in June, July, and August. We invite local musicians and food trucks to make the evening even more special.
October 2018 - more details TBA
Dress up your pups for a chance to win our annual Halloween costume contest!
December 2018 - more details TBA
Our winter holiday event, featuring pictures with Santa Claus and wintery treats.
- Oct 6, 2018 PAWS Mutt Strut Oct 6, 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- Jul 31, 2018 Woofstock: The Cheddar Boys Jul 31, 2018
- Jul 24, 2018 Woofstock: Panther Suit Jul 24, 2018
- Jul 17, 2018 Woofstock: Hurricane Hoss Jul 17, 2018
- Jul 10, 2018 Woofstock: Casey Alvarez Jul 10, 2018
- Jul 5, 2018 Barks On Tap feat. Rafael Pondé Trio Jul 5, 2018
- Jul 3, 2018 Woofstock: Emily Drinker & Kyle Sparkman Jul 3, 2018
- June 2018
- May 29, 2018 Woofstock: Emily Drinker May 29, 2018